Our collaboration with Carta and Zendesk
o further our goal, today we’re announcing our collaboration with Carta and Zendesk to provide best-in-class platforms to scale both engineering and business practices to the next generation of founders. Now, a larger ecosystem of early-stage startups will have access to the same tools used by world-class engineering organizations. By teaming up with companies like Carta and Zendesk, all builders can establish DevOps and data-driven engineering practices early, seeing a complete picture of their apps and systems in a single platform.
Eligible startups in each program, whether New Relic, Carta, or Zendesk, will be able to take advantage of all three platforms with exclusive credits, discounts, and support.
“The Carta startup program is designed to help founders scale and make software buying decisions easier,” says Marisabel Agosto, head of strategy and tech partnerships at Carta. “We’re thrilled to partner with New Relic for Startups to provide our founders with a world-class observability platform to monitor their entire technology stack.”
“We at Zendesk are excited to partner with the New Relic team,” says Adam O’Donnell, Startup Partnerships Manager at Zendesk for Startups. “We have thousands of startups that apply for our program each year, and we try to help them grow by offering deals from other great companies. We believe that New Relic will help our founders ship better software faster by monitoring and debugging their stack accurately.”
With this collaboration, the New Relic observability platform is accessible to eligible fast-growing startups that are currently using Carta or Zendesk tools. In addition, companies in the New Relic for Startups program have greater access to tools and resources provided by Carta and Zendesk. Benefits for eligible startups include:
- Access to the same developer tools that the world’s leading engineering organizations use to observe, analyze, and improve the performance of their software, including the New Relic observability platform, which unifies 16 monitoring tools in one.
- Generous credits and discounts across the New Relic observability platform, Carta’s equity management and company-building solutions, and Zendesk’s customer service, engagement, and sales CRM solution. This enables startups to focus on building companies around big ideas while preserving burn rates.
- Easier qualification across the three programs. Startups already qualified for Carta and Zendesk’s programs will likely qualify for New Relic for Startups, and startups in the New Relic for Startups program will likely qualify for programs provided by Carta and Zendesk.
Get started with New Relic for Startups via Carta or Zendesk*
To apply for New Relic for Startups, go to the Carta Startup Stack page or the Zendesk for Startups dealbook and follow these steps:
1. Log into your Carta account or Zendesk account.
2. Select the New Relic offer on the Carta Startup Stack page or the Zendesk for Startups dealbook and fill out the form to apply.
3. Approved startups will receive instructions on how to redeem the credits.
4. Invite engineers from your organization to instrument apps with our guided install. Happy monitoring!