- Choose the Service Directory from the hamburger menu and select your preferred service.
- Tap on settings and tap “create maintenance menu.”
- Enter a description to explain why this maintenance is happening.
- Schedule the beginning and end date (and time) for the maintenance.
- Once the maintenance window expires, the service exits the maintenance mode, and new incidents can be triggered again.
- PagerDuty’s mobile experience allows for the creation of a maintenance window on one service at a time. Users who want to create a maintenance window covering multiple services can be done through the web application.
- Updating and deleting options for a maintenance window covering multiple services can be done through the mobile app.
free 14-day trial and experience how PagerDuty can empower your teams with faster time and efficiency, and drive innovation across your Operations Cloud.